Our skilled and trained crew will direct you on the most effective and competent air conditioner to fit your house and your budget.
Throughout the restoring process our technicians adhere to the following principles (as a minimum) to permit for reliability in the excellence of our work:
- Refrigerant pipe is insulated separately to the flare knuckle
- All wall dispersion are sealed
- Pipe work and electrical systems is fully enfolded by ductwork to suit the decorations of your house
- Outdoor unit is mounted on a top quality pre-formulated concrete slab or mounted on wall/roof brackets specially planned for air conditioning installations
- Outdoor units aren't mounted within 1.5m of redeemable gas cylinders and 3.5m of refillable gas cylinders
- All drain work is routed to a drain or waste point anywhere possible, and fitted with a tundish to prevent any backflow from deep rain
- A weatherproof isolator is mounted next to the outdoor unit on all installations
- All 10amp electrical connections are suppressed with an isolator close to the outdoor system.
After installation our technician will allow you time to study the work to assure that you're totally satisfied. The technician will also take the time to help you get more familiar with the action of the system.